 Administrative / General / 373
Re: A Nit about the "next article"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 04:11:47 GMT

Todd Lehman <lugnet@lugnet.com> wrote:
--Todd (posting from the new release of trn, which supports multiple NNTP
servers and rocks most incredibly!!!)

Hrmmm.  I would go look for that but I've had problems compiling
things for the most part.  I guess I've been too spoiled by dealing
with the convenient rpm's I can use with Redhat.  I wonder if it has
been compiled and offered up in that format?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET