 Administrative / General / 3639
Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:59:13 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
But Todd has put so much effort into making LugNET do things The Right Way
it seems a shame to mar it with such an unelegant solution.
I was thinkin' thumbnails along the bottom or side wouldn't get in the way
too much, maybe, if there were false positives...

That's true.

I'm also thinking outside of the web interface.... If I have some newsreader
which I want to set up to react to set numbers, it'd be nice if they were
distinctly identifiable.