 Administrative / General / 3632
Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:23:09 GMT

David Schilling <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote:
To summarize, though, I don't think it would be too big a deal if there were
false matches.  The benefit of having this feature would more than make up for
the minor inconvenience other times.

But Todd has put so much effort into making LugNET do things The Right Way
it seems a shame to mar it with such an unelegant solution.