 Administrative / General / 3048
Re: Sluggish nntp performance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 12:55:44 GMT

I can TRY more tracerts... I get around so get a chance to try from a
lot of different places.

if someone tells me what to look for specifically (pretend you're
talking to a manager :-) ) I'll post ones that help determine what the
problem is, and drop the rest on the floor

As to the delays getting out to psi, I forgot that this client is only
on a 128K link, which has to handle everyone. I'll be back at the office
later today so could try some from there...