 Administrative / General / 3027
3026  |  3028
Subject:
Sluggish nntp performance
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 21:07:07 GMT

Has anyone seen slow performance from LUGNET's nntp server?  The http server
is very fast and nimble, etc. but whenever I connect via nntp, it's always
slow and sometimes dropping the connection, whether I use port 119, 8000, or
8080.

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy: "Hi, My name is Jeremy Sproat, and I'm a Slashdot Lemming."
All:    "Hi, Jeremy."