 Administrative / General / 13485 (-10)
  Change the highlight for Events?

I just noticed Felix Greco's post about House of Bricks, but this sort of announcement, seems to me, should be on the main page. Could the highlight for events or announcement be modified to help Events get the extra push? -Lenny (18 years ago, 10-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment

(...) Not an official opinion (obviously) but I think your rationale is generally right, but it depends a bit on context. If I made a new castle creation using LDD and made a post that had a links to the BShelf gallery and the LEGOFactory page to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) Well, since you ask... I'd like to see Lugnet reconnect as the central hub of the community by incorporating efforts of all of the major subcommunity forums. I'm not sure what would be involved technically, but I'd think it would be very cool (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

(...) Dear Suzanne, Thank you for still being here and for not giving up on those of us who truly appreciate LUGNET. I don't know what the site was like six years ago but I've been keeping up with other AFOL's here weekly since 2001. I'd bereave if (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) My sentiments exactly Suzanne, and thank you Dustin. I'm hoping we can get more responses to the big question Dustin asked: What would we like LUGNET to evolve into? (18 years ago, 9-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: dot mecha curator request

(...) I'm sorry that your membership has been neglected. As was the case with Matt, I was unaware of your poor treatment until you posted here. I've forwarded an alert to Todd (which is what I did for Matt) requesting special attention to your case. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lugnet: WAKE UP!

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz wrote: [snip] (...) No. (...) Six years ago there were two full-time administrators. Perhaps that sounds like a cheezy answer, because we naturally prefer to think of moral standards as unaffected by things like (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)

(...) YEAA!! Thanks for starting this thread. It's exactly the kind of thing I like to see happening right now. Remember too that there's the (URL) LUGNET Suggestions> area where you'll find many valuable ideas and discussions. -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: lowering noise

(...) Mark, I'm sorry I didn't have time last night to formulate a proper reply to this. I sort of went to bed thinking about how best to explain my view to Frank.. Now I'll reply to his post directly. But here I just want to state that I didn't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: lowering noise

(...) Thanks Tim, Mark, and Jeff for resolving this. -Suz (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact