 Administrative / General / 13485
13484  |  13486
Subject:
Change the highlight for Events?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:55:12 GMT

I just noticed Felix Greco's post about House of Bricks, but this sort of
announcement, seems to me, should be on the main page.  Could the highlight for
events or announcement be modified to help Events get the extra push?

-Lenny