 Administrative / General / 13484
Re: LEGO Factory individual parts fulfillment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:17:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   Can folks still use .announce.moc and a related theme (e.g. .space) or will they get flamed into having to post to something like .market.buy-sell-trade?

Not an official opinion (obviously) but I think your rationale is generally right, but it depends a bit on context. If I made a new castle creation using LDD and made a post that had a links to the BShelf gallery and the LEGOFactory page to buy it, that post would be fair for both .castle and .market (with a request to set follow-ups to the appropriate group)

However, if I had previously made the creation out of real bricks, posted it, and then made it in LDD and started a new thread, that should probably be directly only to the .market areas.

But this is all grey area, so I don’t think anyone’ll get flamed.

-Lenny