 Administrative / General / 13480
Re: dot mecha curator request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 20:42:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ian McLaughlin wrote:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Matt Krotzer wrote:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Matt Krotzer wrote:
Well, as being vocal about each step seems to speed the process along, my paypal
payment went through this morning. Now I'm just awaiting my member number,
confirmation, and bump up to curator status.

Wow! That worked! I got my member number! Now all I need is the curator
permissions for /org/us/pennlug/

Look at that!  Someone makes a Paypal payment today, and gets his membership
right away.  I made a Paypal payment on February 11th, and nothing!  I guess
being vocal in private email isn't good enough.  I've got to be vocal in the
newsgroups!  Nice to see we've got a 'first-come-first-serve' policy here.

I'm sorry that your membership has been neglected. As was the case with Matt, I
was unaware of your poor treatment until you posted here. I've forwarded an
alert to Todd (which is what I did for Matt) requesting special attention to
your case.  I hope you will soon receive the confirmation and permissions which
you were due back in February. I also hope the stain of this incident won't be
permanant, and you'll have many fun and rewarding experiences here at LUGNET.

Send e-mail directly to me at: suz(at)baseplate.com with any further concerns.

-Suz