 Administrative / Curators / 533
Re: dot mecha curator request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 19:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Matt Krotzer wrote:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Todd Lehman wrote:
Matt,

OK, you've got a group for PennLUG:

   http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/pennlug/

--Todd

Thanks Todd!

So... how do we set up the curatorship? Is there a guide for curators?

You need to be a LUGNET member before you can be a curator. Have you applied for
membership already?

-Suz