 Administrative / General / 13442
Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 06:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dustin Jones wrote:
Let's start a thread to help define what we would like LUGNET to evolve
into...to update the LUGNET Plan.

First of all, if you haven't read the plan, check it out...
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/plan/

A lot of the focuses in the plan have been implemented to some degree by many
other sites (Peeron, Bricklink, etc)

Taking that into account, what what you like to see LUGNET become?

Hi,

Thank you for starting this constructive thread.

Today, LUGNet satisfy all my needs, taking into account other websites offer
services and I wouldn't appreciate too much radical changes (but I don't think
that's what you're talking about).

There is only one thing I'd like to see change. The mainpage needs to be updated
more frequently. Who is in charge with ? Only Todd and Suz are able to do this ?
Could we imagine curators to be in charge of the mainpage in the same way
curators are in charge of newsgroups sidebars ?

Thanks,

Didier