 Administrative / General / 13441
Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 03:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dustin Jones wrote:

Taking that into account, what what you like to see LUGNET become?

Great thread idea!

Personally, I'd really like to see some of the more common features of other
message board systems, especially:

- Seeing a list of all the things I've posted before
- Subscribing to threads via email
- More easily editing and maintaining my personal data

I'd also VERY much love to see an expanded search functionality.

I'm pretty sure I couldn't help out on the coding end, but when it comes time,
sign me up for the beta testing!

Jake
---
Private Citizen