 Administrative / General / 13451
Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 00:32:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:

thanks for starting this. Though I'd prefer to leave it uncommented at this
stage, I'll store all ideas and suggestions in my virtual shelves ;-)

Leg Godt!
René

Just a slight bit of clarification...

Rene, are you asking us not to reply to this thread, or are you saying that the
Lugnet Plan page won't be updated.  I'm a little confused, sorry.

I think René probably meant *he* would not comment now, but file away all other
comments. But I could be wrong.

ROSCO