 Administrative / General / 13440
Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 02:47:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Dustin Jones wrote:
   Taking that into account, what what you like to see LUGNET become?

I’d like to see LUGNET leverage the power of member-created webpages.

Right now, members can setup FTX-based webpages. I just made one tonight, displaying some new LDraw colors (not a stellar example, but it was handy).

But these pages are not indexed, nor are they searchable. If I create a page, then forget what I named it, it might as well not exist.

Steve