 Administrative / General / 13454
Re: And now for something complete different (a.k.a Let's help Rene design the future of LUGNET)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 03:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Also, am looking forward to working with you in the future!

-Lenny

Oh my goodness Lenny, just ask him for the date already, and don't forget to
bring the chocolates and flowers.

Seriously tho, anyone who has met Rene in person knows he is a fine specimen of
a man. He's got that silky smooth blond hair,

Ooo! Really? I had no idea...
Bring on the pics, Rene! ;-)

that innocent-but-actually-dirty
look in his eye, and the cool, calm demeanor that just makes you want to do
just whatever he tells you too.

Seriously, what does that mean, has a new admin team been set up already?

Oh no, I meant "work with" in the sense where Rene is the Admin and I spend all
my time pestering him about stuff.  Like what I do with Chris and Steve over at
CSF and Suz and Todd here at Lugnet ;).

-Lenny

That's what I was afraid of. (rolling my eyes) Sounds like Rene will need a
video conference for dealing with you then, eh? ;-)

-Suz