 Administrative / General / 1341
Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 12:06:06 GMT

I'm not against it, but do we have critical mass yet? Also, what problem
is it trying to solve? Is trains too noisy already (I can't tell since
I'm part of the noise) or are you thinking ahead?

Todd Lehman wrote:

How do people feel about the creation of a new newsgroup lugnet.trains.org
whose purpose is to help national train clubs (such as PNLTC and GMLTC) work
with one another, share ideas, and help nurture the creation of more new
similar train clubs around the country/world?

--Todd

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.