 Administrative / General / 1359
Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:15:53 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

So you would use it then.  Would something like this have helped (or could
it still help) in a positive way during the initial stages of GMLTC?

You'd have to ask a "member" of GMLTC that question, I suspect.
Remember, the PNLTC has a policy that you have to actually live in the
PNW to be a member. grumble. Dan lives in the NW and therefore is
eligible for PNLTC membership by their bylaws.

Note also that GMLTC is not an organization per se, it has no "members",
rules, bylaws, manifesto, officers or dues. It's just a gang of nice
people that have formed around the nucleus of a total lunatic (when it
comes to how many bricks one person can own, that is, so I mean it in a
nice way) that has done some amazing things with layouts.

I'm proud to be affiliated with it, insofar as they tolerate my
presence.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.