 Administrative / General / 1350
Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:36:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, dnvpark@gte.net (Dan Parker) writes:
Great idea, Todd.  Helping other groups get off the ground is a core part
of PNLTC's Mission Prospectus and it certainly makes sense for any and all
groups to coordinate -- ultimately, I foresee this as much more clout in
dealing with TLG.

So you would use it then.  Would something like this have helped (or could
it still help) in a positive way during the initial stages of GMLTC?

--Todd