 Administrative / General / 12900 (-10)
  Re: LUGNET members association

<SNIPPAGE> (...) ... (...) </SNIPPAGE> If you guys aren't going to stop hijacking my thread, I might as well join in on the claim-jumping too... I'd officially like to make this a red letter date. A day to remember. A day for the history book (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: The sky is not falling

(...) snip (...) This is a good reminder. Sometimes when you get close to something, problems seem overwhelming and all-encompassing. We have some significant issues that need to be worked on, but overall I have to agree with you that LUGNET is (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Larry, always the competitive one :P Levity is a good thing. and by the way, you're welcome. (...) I'm very pleased to hear this Larry, with this we can work to go forward. I look forward to it. If the LTT and LPRV (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Sorry to reply to my own post, but a few caveats (still at work, but thought of more and had a chance): * I'm a member/user, not an admin; as such, my immediate reply to seeing this post would have been: "Hmmm...not technic...on to the next (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: LUGNET members association

(...) Thanks. For everything you said. "I can think of a hundred things I'd rather do than debate this stuff." Ya, me too! I'll see your 100 and raise you a hundred. Emotions have run high here, but your recent actions convince me I was wrong to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  The sky is not falling

Hey all, So many times these threads begin with a complaint, so I just wanted to point out something positive. There has been much discussion recently about the spotlighting, and various ways to "fix" it (and, I admit, I've added my share of blather (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

In lugnet.admin.general, Tom Duggan wrote: snip (...) Yet another good reason to tighten our borders! I am sure there are plenty of US citizens that could fill those jobs but they would want more money and benefits(1) ;) (1) And probably would want (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Posting Policy Changes

(...) We've had a lot of trouble with spoofed IDs, and also with emails that were not possible to spam decode, or not possible for LUGNET itself to parse properly, which is not really related to whether someone has made a donation or not. Todd took (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) First of all, one can try to get a receipt from the receivers mail program. This is certainly not fool proof, but if you get a receipt, the receiver has almost certainly seen at least the Subject of the mail. If you never get a receipt, you (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Legends of Todd

(...) Again, I'm at work, and can't give this better attention until tonight if I get the chance, but: While this may be true in theory, it seems that many here **think** that the establishment is not interested in their opinions, and may feel (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact