 Administrative / General / 12889
Re: Posting Policy Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:06:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Stefan Garcia wrote:
On behalf of a friend (Jeff - builder of the Salamis MOC), I've been asked
to tell you that he has been waiting almost three days for posting changes
to take affect and he'd like an ETA on that please.

I've been so busy reading all the posts saying what a terrible person I am
and how everything I do is bad for LUGNET that I haven't had a chance to do
approvals for a few days, and it looks like I'm the only person that seems to
do them.

First, thank you for approving the change.  Perhaps automation is in order for
this, if at least for paid members?  Maybe assign the duty of checking for this
type of thing to a specific person?  I find it rather odd I can change my
posting setup information on any number of public forums in a matter of minutes
and yet have to wait almost three days here.

Second, was it really necessary to track in the mud from the other thread to
this totally unrelated and very simple request?

Jeff