 Administrative / General / 12920
Re: Posting Policy Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
What address did you mail? We have been having technical problems with some
addresses.  if it was actually feedback (at) ... then ya, that may not go
anywhere other than the owner. Per this page
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/feedback/ it's not really the right place for
technical problems anyway.

Well, considering there weren't any addresses listed around the posting setup
pages and that was on the bottom of every page, I couldn't think of any better
options at the time.  I almost never visit the front pages of the newsgroups, so
I'm unfamiliar with the information they contain and rarely think of checking
there.  Basically, if it isn't avalable from the traffic page, there's a fair
chance I don't know it exists.

Jeff