 Administrative / General / 12910
Re: Posting Policy Changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:35:45 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jeff Stembel wrote:

I emailed the Lugnet Feedback email address, which apparently still goes to
Todd.  Having been absent from the site for a long time, both in posting and
reading (besides items specifically linked), I was unaware of many of the
recent changes.  I knew Todd had handed over at least some control to other
people, but I didn't know who or what duties for the most part.  There was no
specific email address that I could find for posting setup issues/concerns,
and to be perfectly honest, I was fed up with waiting for something that in
my opinion should have been taken care of before the end of the day on
Friday.  So I took the *drastic* action of asking a friend to post a polite
query in the admin.general group, since I was under the impression that was
where polite queries to the admins about general issues were supposed to go.

What address did you mail? We have been having technical problems with some
addresses.  if it was actually feedback (at) ... then ya, that may not go
anywhere other than the owner. Per this page
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/feedback/ it's not really the right place for
technical problems anyway.

There are a number of addresses to use listed in the admin.general sidebar. How
can we make those more well known?