 Administrative / General / 11877
Re: Next NYCLUG Meeting -- Saturday, October 2nd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:

   Heck, I’m sorry you thought it was an argument to begin with! Who knows, if you’re in the NYC area, you’re actually not terribly far from us up here in NELUG-- maybe we’ll have some crossover events sometime :)

Hey Dave -- we’re cool. Sorry about the little blowup on my part. Were you at the build event in Enfield last month, where we built those bugs? We may have even met. ;-)

Looking forward to doing something with NELUG soon -- maybe after the World Series is over. :-)

onedaycnn (sid) http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com