 Administrative / General / 11260
Re: "Bumping" Posts (was: Announcing DeepSpace.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:10:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote: (snip)

   Actually, I wasn’t called out - I had nothing to do with the bump. I knew that bumping posts wasn’t really good but I didn’t think it this bad. Oh well - now I know. What it comes back to is that I just think that you could have called JHK out in a more polite fashion - he has been with us for a while now and it is pretty uncommon for him to do stuff like that.

Which is precisely why I used the blunt tone with JHK. He’s been around and knows the ropes, so I figured he could handle a terse reply. I think he’s generally one of the most “grown up” younger spacers we have, and I think he knows better.

In any case, it’s nothing personal, so don’t take it to heart.

You guys both build well. Keep it up.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator