 Administrative / General / 11082
11081  |  11083
Subject:
New e-mail address for Frank Filz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 02:13:35 GMT

My primary e-mail address has been getting absolutely swamped with junk mail,
and my e-mail quota has been filling up in the space of a couple hours. This is
resulting in me losing e-mail, so I am switching to a new e-mail address that is
less public in hopes of things working better.

One question I have is what I need to do to have all my Lugnet business use the
new e-mail address.

For those who want to contact me, my new e-mail address is (you will need to un
spam block this yourself...):

ffilz nospam lists at mindspring dot com

Replace the spam block with a dash.

If you have been trying to contact me at my old e-mail and not got a reply,
please re-send to the new e-mail.

Frank