 Administrative / Database / 1444
Re: Name for Set 10019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 03:13:52 GMT

Greg Smith wrote:
I just opened the retail version I purchased at TRU last Friday, and was
surprised to open the box to find the B&W S@H box inside!  It was a clever
idea, as the kit is quite heavy so the double box provides some extra
sturdiness needed to stand up to the inevitable shelf shuffling.  The retail
box is nothing but a thin cardpaper box with a separate top and bottom
piece, much like a huge clothing gift box.

Yup, that's what mine is like also. Looks like this set has two box
names. Todd and/or Suz, looks like you need to make a decision which is
the primary name. I would tend to vote for the retail name (on the other
hand, since no matter which you order, you do get a box which says
"Rebel Blockade Runner" that has a strong case for being the primary
name). As long as both names are searchable though, it probably doesn't
matter too much which is the primary name.

I was thinking of comparing this situation to value packs, but there,
the value pack packaging if it actually has a set number and name is a
new set.

Frank