 Administrative / Database / 1445
Re: Sets 1806 and 1749 may have swapped notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 03:17:07 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:

I just found a few of set 1806 today. It came in a polybag, which seems to be at
odds with the notes on these two entries in the database. Could they be swapped

It seems to me that at least once I have received a set in a polybag
which has shown up as a box outside the US (in fact, I think some of the
Kabaya Ninja promos have shown up as US polybags with the same set
number). This looks like a case for an additional note to be made in the
set description, though in the case of the Ninja sets might warrant the
set appearing twice since it might need to be in the theme tree in two
places.

Frank