 Administrative / Database / 1428
1427  |  1429
Subject:
Alternate Set Names [was Re: Name for Set 10019]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:25:12 GMT

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Todd Lehman wrote:

Ya, the box name is the most official form of the name.  Names from S@H are
catalog names, and they're not always correct.  Let's put Tantive IV in the
name field (with a TM if it's there on the box) and include Rebel Blockade
Runner in curlies like we did for many of the other UK names.  Then in the
notes field, it can note the difference between the box and the S@H catalog
(both online & dead-trees versions) name.

Then something similar should be done for set 1355?  Every box I've ever
seen for it says "Temple of Gloom", but for the past several catalogs
(and, I see, at shop.lego.com) S@H has called it "Temple Escape Studio"
(you've got to wonder if Lucasfilm's legal people yelled at TLC. . .).

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/