 Administrative / Database / 1422
Re: Name for Set 10019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:57:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I just was at Target, ogling the beautiful 10019.  Man, were those boxes • heavy!

I noticed that the box was clearly labeled "Tantive IV", *not* "Rebel
Blockade Runner".

In that case the name for the retail set is different to the S@H version -

I wondered if this was the case.  Somehow, the retail box just looks too
polished for LEGO Direct to pay for. ;)

my B&W S@H box clearly has "Rebel Blockade Runner" written across it at the
bottom (the photo I have at
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=81454 is really poor, but
you can just make out "Blockade Runner" along the bottom edge), I'll post
clear pictures later to my BrickShelf gallery.

Yeah, the boxes I saw at Target had "Tantive IV" printed in 3" lettering in
the bottom left corner of the box front.

Steve