 Administrative / Database / 1430
Re: Name for Set 10019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:20:47 GMT

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Gv4p04.GB9@lugnet.com...
"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message
news:Gv4KKu.5I6@lugnet.com...

Are there actually two versions??  If you order one from S@H, does the • box
say Rebel Blockade Runner??  Or does the S@H one say Tantive IV when it
arrives?

The box I had from S@H in the UK back in November when the "RBR" first • came
out definitely has "REBEL BLOCKADE RUNNER" in very large letters across • the
bottom of the front of the box, no mention of Tantive IV.

Just for completeness I've uploaded another pic to

This is of the information plate that comes with the S@H version of the RBR,
this is the only place the name Tantive IV is mentioned. However, the name
of the model on the plate is still Rebel Blockade Runner. Is this different
to the retail version too?

Dan