 Administrative / Database / 1419
Re: Name for Set 10019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 06:04:58PM +0000, Steve Bliss wrote:
I just was at Target, ogling the beautiful 10019. Man, were those boxes
heavy!

I noticed that the box was clearly labeled "Tantive IV", *not* "Rebel
Blockade Runner".

hmmm... that conflicts with the name from lego.com, which does say
RBR...  I _think_ the name on the box is the name we should use, but I'm
not sure...  anyone else have an opinion here?

I'd prefer the box name. If we used Tantive IV, we can put RBR in curly
quotes for the time being. (I'd put the note in 'notes', but then it won't
come up in a search.)

how does that sound?

-Suz