 Administrative / Curators / 437 (-20)
  Re: Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

(...) I personally prefer email for this rather than posts, especially for big requests like this one, as I've said before, but consider the request made. We'll get back to you. FUT to just lugnet.admin.curators (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Need Help with Local---> Club---> Links

Gents, ya, um, could you please help me in working towards some of the greater goals discussed at Brick Fest 04. I need your help. I want to fill a gap in our system here. If you look at this newsgroups' side bar, it has no information on how to get (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) Don't laugh now.. this is pure coincidence. I happen to be wearing a Clikits barette (sp?) in my hair. Put it in this morning after happily sifting through my (good-sized) collection of jewelery elements, until I decided on a big light (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curator for lugnet.parts hierarchy

Rob Hendrix has graciously agreed to assume curatorship of the lugnet.parts hierarchy. Please give him all the support he deserves(1), thanks. ++Lar 1 - i.e. "none"(2) 2 - "That's a joke, son" (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) I'll rather choose Local\Nederland and Local\European Union...but not before I'm ready arranging the mortage of my first house I just bought. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Been away for 3 years, asking a lot of questions...

(...) You know... lugnet.clikits needs a curator...(1) Interested, Manfed? Drop Frank or me a mail. 1 - so does the new lugnet.parts hierarchy. I sent ModBoy a note about it but either it didn't reach him or he's ignoring me... (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Application for curatorship to Adventurers

Hi Larry and Frank I would like to be curator for the adventurers group. Member Name: Chris Paton Member number: 2184 Group: lugnet.adventurers I thought I would use Bill Ward's method for application. Thanks in advance. Chris Paton (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX Table help

(...) Ahhh Haaa! My logic is not flawed! I thought that was what was going on. Although I couln't tell for sure. Thank you! e (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX Table help

(...) hi Eric, Unfortunately, this is something that isn't supported in the current FTX rendering engine. Bullet points can't be nested in table cells. It's a flaw in the implementation -- something never implemented. --Todd (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  FTX Table help

Could some one help me with this FTX code? I need to add a picture to the right of this list: ===...=== News Group guide links (URL) Getting Started> (URL) Reading and Posting> (URL) FAQs> (URL) Who's who?> (URL) What is Mecha?> (URL) FTX User (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: I am the new curator here

(...) It is standard practice (well. we are encouraging it to be) that you provide a way for people to tell who the curator of the group is, right there in the front page. It is even better if you can provide a way for them to contact you with a (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) OK. But you've done a number of sculptures already, when I think sculptures, you're one of the first 5 people I think of. (sorry, Eric's the first... :-)) I can't think of anyone being a LOT more qualified. If more people are interested, our (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter

(...) your post was a complete waste of time! :-) (...) You're not wrong. Also, in my view, if you're not willing to follow process, you may not be the best curator candidate out there... (however right now most groups don't have curators, many (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Application for curatorship to sculpture group

Member number: 874 Group: lugnet.build.sculpture I was going to send email, but didn't want to look up Larry's and Frank's email addresses. So, I'm posting it here. (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) Actually, I wanted to discuss the issue first, before formally suggesting myself as curator, in case other people were interested or whatever. [...] (...) Actually, I used to be an NNTP user, but lately have been using the Web interface (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter

(...) I thought about that too. While looking for a person's member number is a pain, it doesn't take that long. (Unless you are on dail-up.) And after all, Frank and Larry seem to have to remind people of the process semi-frequently, so why bother (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:Hw64DB.1x3r@lugnet.com... (...) hand (...) up. (I (...) up, (...) find (...) to the (...) True, it doesn't take that much time to look up a member. The problem is that every extra little step I have to (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) You must be a very busy person, but I'd bet that the time it took me to find (URL) this> is roughly equivalent to the time you took posting that. All I do is give... you trouble;-) JOHN (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) am not (...) always (...) on (...) reasons (...) group). (...) NNTP (...) workable (...) It used to be common to send out the "header" post to NNTP groups on a periodic basis. I forget the details of how it was done. I think Todd made a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?

(...) It's not a nomination, this isn't an election, and seconds aren't really required or (from a clutter perspective) really useful, actually. In fact, no replies at all are necessary unless there's some reason to believe that the suggestion (not (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact