 Administrative / Curators / 428
427  |  429
Subject:
FTX Table help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 05:02:45 GMT

Could some one help me with this FTX code? I need to add a picture to the right of this list:

News Group guide links

I want this image to be present in a table to the right of this list.

What should the FTX code be to make it appear to the right of the list? Without interrupting the line wraping.

Like this:

The SpiderWalker is built entirely of LEGO® elements. Four hinged rods and one straight rod comprise each leg.

But, with the additional FTX code to make my list appear as is above just isn’t working. The example above with the spider walker has no additional FTX code within the text. What else do I need to denote the table?

Where should I begin and end the “~” and related symbols to make this work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eric Sophie
co-curator .build.mecha