 Administrative / Curators / 425
Re: Following process and reducing clutter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:32:17 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.curators, John Neal wrote:
   You must be a very busy person, but I’d bet that the time it took me to find this is roughly equivalent to the time you took posting that.

All I do is give... you trouble;-)

   I thought about that too. While looking for a person’s member number is a pain, it doesn’t take that long. (Unless you are on dail-up.) And after all, Frank and Larry seem to have to remind people of the process semi-frequently, so why bother you ask?

I think it is because, eventually if they mention the process enough, it will become common knowledge and then the workload will be cut down. So they are just trying to help the process get known. But, I could be wrong.

You’re not wrong. Also, in my view, if you’re not willing to follow process, you may not be the best curator candidate out there... (however right now most groups don’t have curators, many could use them, so we’ll take what we can get... We reserve the right to grouse, though!)

++Lar (from beautiful Boise, ID!)