 Administrative / Curators / 420
Re: Following process and reducing clutter (was Re: Curator for sculpture group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:58:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   I plan to turn on his curatorship as soon as I have his member number in hand (mailed to me) and have time to do it. I don’t have time to go look it up. (I don’t have time to repeatedly explain I don’t have time to go look it up, (which is why I explain all this in the header) either... but I digress)

You must be a very busy person, but I’d bet that the time it took me to find this is roughly equivalent to the time you took posting that.

All I do is give... you trouble;-)

JOHN