 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 2181 – 2200 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Upcoming system changes

(...) Hm, that was really scary!!! I'm glad I did read it to the end too. But I hope that Todd may clarify somepoints, now that April Fools Day is over! The disclaimer only says: "...may not be of an entirely..." which still includes the possibility (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  who does chris think he is?

!!!!!! warning long pent up rant !!!...!!! (...) Kelly, Good morning. I don't think we have formally met. Nice to meet you. Please excuse any and all poor typo-s and bad spelling. Even thought I type like a 12 year old, rest assure I am not. With (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) That's not accurate. What IS accurate is that when I discovered there was a problem, I talked to my support and based on what they told me then, I said to you that the problem was at your end. Later on, you insinuated that I was deliberately (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: error message!

Thanks Todd, everything now works fine again, please excuse that I have stolen your time as we all know you have so much to do. I didn't entirely understand what excactly went wrong, but I'm happy it's okay now. I don't think that I entered an ASCII (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36a6c04d.53070399@l...et.com>... (...) do (...) I conclude that a lack of an obvious need for something _is_ a reason not to do that something. If I have 10 bucks and someone says "place a bet with me... if you win I (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I think what you're saying is that you don't want me to expect everyone to just "be quiet and take it" if they feel offended. If that's what you're expressing concern over, I can understand and it's a good point. But I'd tell you not to worry (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Broken mailers which mess up threading

(...) message (...) 1. Examine the message itself. Notice the headers even in the non raw view... This was a "courtesy copy" mailed to me as well as posted. Ironically enough, by guess who. I disclaim responsibility for this. Now and forevermore. I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Cool, you can test away some more then, if you like... With regard to logging it as a bug, I thought about the problem a bit more and decided to fix it right away rather than queueing it up. The same part of the code which checks for special (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Lugnet Newsgroups Anniversary!

<snipage> (...) First off Happy anniversary to LUGNET and here are to many many more!!! Unfortunatly I have not been here from the begining. I would say that I have been on LUGNET for approx. 6 months or so. As far as expectations I don't think I (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  CFD: robotics sub-groups

Last week, the topic came up about creating a special new group for Robot Arena. (See (URL) for more details and how the thread unfolded.) Assuming this belongs inside the .robotics hierarchy (rather than inside a separate .events hierarchy), a (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Brad and colleagues at LEGO Direct: Wow! 8^) Not sure where to begin... Reading through the flood of positive responses, it seems that with one single post you have given hope to thousands of adult LEGO enthusiasts online and to tens of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  CFD: Subgroups for lugnet.org.us & lugnet.trains.org

Watching the recent discussions in lugnet.org and lugnet.org.us has been a lot of fun. The groups are serving their purpose well as venues for sharing ideas on formation and nurturing of regional user groups/clubs. But I think there is still much (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

<snip> (...) I like this idea although I don't understand how it would help in terms of the issue we are currently discussing. Would this require someone to sign in once a day the first time they go to LUGNET? If so does that mean you would be using (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Bye, bye LUGNET

(...) Deep down I'm extremely worried about the future of this website. When we have an issue like this, where well intentioned people (not me, mind you--I have an apparent issue realizing where I screwed up) who point out very valid concerns about (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Enhanced verification (was: Re: What the F.......)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Brad Justus wrotes: (...) I've been cogitating on this from a technical standpoint and I think I have come up with a general workable solution, all things considered. I agree that if something can be done, it should be done. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

In lugnet.admin.database, Thomas Garrison writes: [snip post (URL) thanks for your comments! My propper reply will take longer than I have right now, but I just want to leave a few facts w/you, regarding the db.. - There are admin notes in the set (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Links Management Thoughts

Hi all, I hope I’m not jumping the gun or stepping on any toes by posting about this when I myself am not a Lugnet Admin, but my curiosity on the matter is strong... I was wondering if anyone had a complete and comprehensive list of links to all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

This is an informal call for discussion regarding the creation of a focused newsgroup/mailing-list for _Robot_Arena_ combat events. The LEGO Mindstorms Robot Arena homepage (not sponsored by The LEGO Group) is located at: (URL) takes place in San (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: auction vs non-auction double standard?

(...) I disagree that there is a "double-standard" (but that's just wording), but I agree that it would go a long way toward eliminating gray areas -- if the boundaries could be defined clearly (which I'm very skeptical of). Some things to figure (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms) !

mail
(score: 1.404)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Sorry Todd, but you seem to say that in a negative tone and I don't see a reason for that! We all know that LEGO is a company and therefor wants to make money [1]. But what's wrong with that? Remember that LU(gnet) is a place for LEGO USERS so (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

mail
(score: 1.404)

More:  Next Page >>