 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 201 – 220 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Appropriate place to post an info request

Todd, I was trying to get some feedback/opinions on Road Runner - the cable internet connection. I posted a request for info to Off-topic Geek (message #1810). Would it be permissable to post this request to General? Yes I know its off topic, but (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Favorite Icon

I like the way the LUGNet icon appears in my favorites listing (for a LUGNet bookmark) instead of the usual Internet Explorer icon. Very slick - kudos to Todd. SRC StRuCtures LUGNet#765 (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: The Guide is Reciprocal Linking with Peeron.com

(...) ... and ALL Wanadoo users (which is probably more than half of all french internet users) have been banned too :-((( (And I have the same problem on www.ldraw.org...) (...) I use an anonymiser to get through that problem. For example try (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: A Change

(...) in 2001 and simply didn't have internet access. I've been on and off for about a year myself. I've been unable to login for so long now, that I've forgotten if things actually were better. (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: My Stance

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) it's (...) felt (...) two (...) LEGO (...) do we (...) can (...) As (...) people (...) exist. (...) and (...) never (...) (trust (...) people (...) the (...) full (...) of (...) find a (...) pain (...) internet. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Broken FTX linking?

(...) ...and your browser is configured to open your news client when receiving a "news:" URL. In IE, choose Tools | Internet Options, choose the "Programs" tab, and select your news client in the "Newsgroups" field. ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: What happened to the new servers?

(...) The hardware has been set up and running in a powered rack on an active Internet connection; the software is 98% installed and we had most of it running at one point, but never got the last 2% to make the switch to the new OS. One of the boxes (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.finance)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET

Hey, WOW! A new LUGNET site! :> This is GREAT. I like the one that is hear but a change can be good! Out of curiosity, what brought upon these interesting thoughts of changing the site? I design websites often, well actually almost everyday I am (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.general, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.846)

  Re: Two users - one PC

(...) You're saying Outlook but do you mean Outlook Express? If so, lemme know which version (like which version of Internet Explorer you use) and I'll try to help you figure it out. If you use Outlook I may be able to help you, but only if it's (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  My view (Lego-Diect debate)

Unlike the anomolous virtual coffeehouses and taverns (as well as more lasivious chat rooms and internet newsgroups) I view Lugnet as being a place of refuge w/ a physical corporial component... a private home, not Yankee stadium, that many of us (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general) !

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Countries represented in .loc hierarchy

(...) I think every country in which the Lego Group has an official presence is now represented. Here's an official list of TLG addresses if anyone wants to double-check the list: (URL) not sure whether this includes all countries in which there has (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: to Todd: How did THIS get on LUGNET?!

(...) Yeah, is one of those things that, unfortunately, you have to live with whilst using the internet. I for one don't mind putting up with these sporadic SPAM posts in .robotics frpm crynwr 'cause the 99.999 percent of the rest of the posts are (...) (20 years ago, 14-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Next and Prev buttons or links

(...) I hate to "me too", and this post is going down... but me too! This is great! :) Those will slow internet connections who pay-by-the-minute praise you! Richard (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Split and partial World LUG Map maintenance

(...) Was that a public demo for a (selected) real-life audience, or did you show something on the internet and have I just failed to notice it? With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  ng idea: Sightings

Could there, should there be a group for people reporting mention of LEGO in the media or in the middle of non-LEGO internet stuff? That kind of stuff is always interesting, whether it's LEGO rating a column on the front of WSJ[1] or discussion of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Fun goodies for your browser's toolbar

(...) HREF="xxx"> (...) I receive the following error in MSIE4 when launching the javascript from linkbar or favorites: 'Unable to open internet shortcut, the protocol "javascript" does not have a registered program' I'll play a little with it, if (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Help: Leading Spaces?

(...) That's truly bizarre. Even if it were a server-side issue, no server-side fault or even a client application fault should cause your Internet connection to drop carrier. You've got something very strange going on in your system. What happens (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Newest Members

(...) Thanks, Benjamin. I moved recently to a new place, which took a toll on me (physically and emotionally) and also don't yet have a reliable Internet connection at home, so my online time has been spotty lately. There have been some other life (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  LUGNET found on serach engine...

Perhaps this isn't anything new, but I was a bit surprisd to see a LUGNET member's page pop up on a Google internet search. I've never seen that happen before, and somehow thought LUGNET was immune... Was I confused? Thanks, -Jon (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.845)

  Re: Language Choices and LUGNET

(...) You assume that the membership is representative of the community.(?) (...) You forget that this is the friendliest place on the internet! ;) (...) Hmm. Perhaps Kerry should be "eliminated forever". ;) Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

internet
(score: 1.845)

More:  Next Page >>