 General / 31737
Re: Newest Members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:09:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@aol.com> writes:
[...]
I don't want to speak on behalf of Todd Lehman, but I am quite sure I read that
he needed a break in some of the administration on Lugnet....

Thanks, Benjamin.  I moved recently to a new place, which took a toll on me
(physically and emotionally) and also don't yet have a reliable Internet
connection at home, so my online time has been spotty lately.  There have
been some other life changes too which caused me to drop the ball on a few
things.  I'm not sure when the pace will pick back up yet, or by how much.

its amazing that
he was able to run things almost single-handedly up to this point
[...]

Don't forget that Suzanne does and has done a lot of work too!  I did all
the programming and infrastructure and maintenance and administration but
she has spent countless hours working with others to make the database
incredible, and lots of thinking and planning and reviewing those sorts of
things.  And let's not forget the other DB admins, Joshua Delahunty, Selçuk
Göre, and Dan and Jenn Boger, who have all contributed enormous amounts of
help.  Plus everyone else I don't have time to mention ATM, but anyway it's
hardly been a single-handed effort.  :-)

--Todd