 General / 31771
Re: Newest Members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:12:12 GMT

Well, I've kind of written off the membership package; I'm #423, and I've
still not recieved the package, but it really doesn't bother me much,
because I get so much out of LUGNET that I should really be busy upping
my voluntary contribution level rather than thinking about what I haven't
yet gotten from LUGNET.  I know that Todd and Suz (and the rest of the
de-facto LUGNET "staff") have the best of intentions, and it's hardly their
fault that they just don't have the resources to fulfil all of the things
that we want of them...  :-)

-Craig

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I don't want to bash Lugnet either, but I haven't received my Lugnet
membership package....but I love this board and if it was needing some
additional financial support, I would donate it to the cause....