 General / 31772
Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:36:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Furman writes:
Bruce, You are in Cali right?  I'm hoping that the west coast sets arrive
today.  I'm In Oregon, and I got my E-mail on Wed. too.  I paid the 6 bucks
for the fast shipping, so I hope that means today as well!  It would be a
great weekend if today were the day!  Jon

We're in Bellingham, WA, paid normal shipping, and I just pulled the Guarded
Inn's out of the mailbox 5 minutes ago.

Hope Maxwell