 General / 31777
Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 06:02:46 GMT

How long ago did you place your order?  I'm wondering how much stock they
had.  Most of us Folks who ordered our copy, or copies (Brickbay stores are
popping up with as many as 10 each in some cases) did so within days of the
announcement.  I'm wondering if the demand from the set being published in
the SAH catalog has boosted sales among kids. It is the only castle set in
the new catalog I believe.  If you just ordered yours within the week, Your
two week long wait is less than the amount of time that those of us who
ordered it the first week preorders were taken have waited.  If you ordered
it a month ago, then stock is depleting at a seemingly quick rate.     Jon

In lugnet.general, Adrick Tolliver writes:
I got an e-mail saying the Guarded Inn was backordered 'till the 31st.  I
hope those of you that got multiple copies are happy.  :(

Adrick