 General / 31766
Re: Guess what just arrived on my front door step...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 17:56:39 GMT

You may get yours - I went the cheapest route on shipping.  I have a 6054
and 6079 waiting to be built, so I can fool with forestmen for the moment.

Bruce

Well the good news is, I may be getting them for the weekend, the bad news
is that you'll definately be having a better weekend than me! (as I am
completely green with envy)   Happy building.  Jon