 Administrative / Database / 1367
Re: The Guide is Reciprocal Linking with Peeron.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:01:44 GMT

What a nice idea! But sadly enough, ALL T-online users (which is probably
more than half of all german internet users) have been banned from the
Peeron site!
... and ALL Wanadoo users (which is probably more than half of all french
internet users) have been banned too :-(((
(And I have the same problem on www.ldraw.org...)

So for all those people (including me), this new linking idea is rather
useless. Too bad though, because peeron.com was a great site as long as I
could access it!

I use an anonymiser to get through that problem. For example try
http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.peeron.com/inv
It works, but you will have to stand all the advertisement messages...

Philo
www.philohome.com