 Administrative / General / 7017
7016  |  7018
Subject:
Appropriate place to post an info request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:08:45 GMT

Todd,

I was trying to get some feedback/opinions on Road Runner - the cable internet
connection.  I posted a request for info to Off-topic Geek (message #1810).
Would it be permissable to post this request to General?  Yes I know its off
topic, but geek is a little to specific for feedback.  If it is not permissable
to post my request to General, where else could I post it?