 Administrative / General / 7019
Re: Appropriate place to post an info request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ed Jones writes:
Todd,
I was trying to get some feedback/opinions on Road Runner - the cable
internet connection.  I posted a request for info to Off-topic Geek
(message #1810).  Would it be permissable to post this request to General?
Yes I know its off topic, but geek is a little to specific for feedback.
If it is not permissable to post my request to General, where else could I
post it?

lugnet.loc.us.ny
lugnet.loc.us
lugnet.off-topic.fun