 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 141 – 160 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction)

(...) Yes, I think everything -would- be easier if the charters were taken a little loosely. But -- I don't think that's necessarily practical (or safe) long-term -- even though it may make life easier. It's one thing if clones are talked about (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.601)

  Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions

There was a thread on r.t.l last week about hosting a multi-player session of Lego Loco. I would love to see this happen, but there are a few obstacles to overcome. Lego Loco requires that players joining a multiplayer session know the host's IP (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 1.601)

  www.lugnet.com template -- your feedback wanted

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, and lugnet.general; followups set to lugnet.admin.general] Here's a small survey/questionnaire: (URL) is to gather a bit of feedback on the upcoming new www.lugnet.com layout / (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

internet
(score: 1.599)

  Re: A tiresome tirade (Was: garbage output)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) However, (...) Yes that's it (more to that question later). (...) Agreed. Perhaps I underestimate the amount of patience that he has tried over the months. Though still, as patient as we have been, flames (in (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.599)

  Re: lugnet.trains.org newsgroup?

Personally, I kind of like the idea. It makes it easier for us to discuss topics that are a little too specific for this group. (Meeting times, project ideas, transport of sections, specifications on sections, etc..) I don't know how much it would (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.trains)

internet
(score: 1.598)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself, I really like the thought of a special group lugnet.trains.org for people to help plan and talk about how to set up more clubs like PNLTC and GMLTC. The .org. node is forward-expandable (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.598)

  Re: Uh Oh... (was Traffic Error )

(...) I don't want to let something go that might conceivably be a bug somewhere. That wouldn't be good. Someone (...or...some...thing ;) caused the server to repost the message a second time. Unless there is some really horrible strange bug (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Replying via the Internet Site - Question

Todd, If I click on the Reply button to respond to a message from the www.lugnet/news/post site, it will not let me change the group that the reply will go to. The "To:" field is locked. I wanted to reply to a message that is currently directed to (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

Disregard this - I'm an IDIOT!!! (...) is (...) the (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) TOLD you we didn't need to pick on your orientation. (myself, I prefer north facing, keeps the moss out of my eyes) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) Hiya Ed, Was your experience a completely-brain-spaced-out kind of thing, or was there something on the page which was confusing? --Todd (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) Yeah, I was having a major blond moment (while in the midst of editing an Excel Macro manual), forgot to hit the Reply button. Funny how that works. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) So it was a case of not being able to [subconsciously and immediately] determine whether the page was an existing-aritcle display or a new-article posting page? --Todd (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) I think it was the effect of working with MS software. :) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) Mike: you don't know how right you are!!! Todd: simply a case of "ya can't reply till ya click the reply icon" (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Re: Replying via the Internet Site - DISREGARD

(...) Hey, as a former blond (just take a look at my baby pictures), I find that remark defamatory. Just kidding. (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

internet
(score: 1.597)

  Set Number Search Engine for Lugnet/News

Todd, have you ever considered adding the Set Number Search engine that is on the LUGNET Home Page (among others) to the News/Discussion Groups web pages. For those of us that read the groups via the Internet site (and are terrible are remembering (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.595)

  Re: All UK Groups subscribed?

(...) Very easily I'd say - that's happened to me at first. When I was new to lugnet one of the first things I did was look for local groups near to me - I found the section for my part of the UK - I think it was the London list and found it was (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.593)

  What little loc groups are best for

(...) OK, so crossposting is one way that people can find the big group from the smaller groups. BTW, do you remember why you never bothered to check out the main loc.uk group initially (don't worry, no one is going to laugh or criticise...just want (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 1.593)

  Re: UK / Great Britain

(...) I've never seen it used - I've only ever seen a place offering you to sell you one once - that was deep in the Internet-Admin sites. I got it off (URL) - not exactly the most official place to find it but they must have got it from somewhere. (...) (25 years ago, 30-May-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

internet
(score: 1.592)

More:  Next Page >>