 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 2225.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Suggested Change in Charter for ALL Lugnet Theme Groups.

(...) privately run (...) side. (...) auction (...) This is just to reflect the fact that private auctions are hard work for the seller, and more of a service to LUGNet (IMO) (...) Just to keep volume down I suppose (...) Most set stay on the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Availability of Soccer Women's Team #3416?

(...) If you have an objection to people expressing (usually) negative views with regard to your policy toward Lego personnel, may I respectfully suggest you send messages such as the one that prompted this portion of the thread directly to the (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Hey Todd, terms/charter type question

(...) No, as long as you're reasonably polite about it, I don't have any problem with you emailing people directly and asking if they could stop. You could also BCC me on the mail if you like. (...) If that's not something you feel comfortable (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Length of lines

I use Outlook Express. I just looked and noticed that it is set to wrap messages I send at 76. I don't know whether or not this is the default, but I don't remember changing it. Is 72 preferred? Bryan Beckwith "Fredrik Glöckner" (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.287)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Whoa, time out -- hang on a min' here... What Suzanne wrote* was: "As a truly good intentioned LEGO enthusiast, I am asking you to remove these illegal scans from internet publication and also [for you to] ask Todd to delete your previous (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.general)

internet
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Lugnet CSOTW Spam

(...) yah, I got the same exact mail, and also got it on one of the lego club mailing lists I read - with the exact same message id - massive spamming, imo... I think that site should be removed from the nomination. but that's just me :) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.287)

  Todd, could you please resend me my password?

Todd, my server won't let me send normal mail to you, so I'm sorry I have to ask this way. My system crashed and my settings are all messed up, and some data was lost. Right now I get prompted every time in lugnet replies if I have read the terms of (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.287)

  Lugnet CSOTW Spam

All ~ First of all, the Lugnet CSOTW Spam came from me. Unfortunately, before this evening, I did not know what "spam" was or, for that matter, whose e-mail was in my address book. This was not a "massive spam", I only wanted to send the site (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Discussing LEGO-related spam (Was: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn)

(...) Ya, .general is most tailored in its chartre toward the LEGO product line -- only very slightly to community issues. (...) Depends on what you want to focus on. I'd suggest: .publish - if you want to talk about the general practice of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Lugnet nominated for a webby award!

First of all, I want to say that as a member of the LUGNET community, I feel honored that the site has been nominated. It is nice to see something so many people put their time into, receiving the recognition it deserves. While some of you are (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.286)

  Re: Duplo scans (was Re: 3416 ~ womens team)

(...) 1505 was in the same place as the other scans. (URL) is only the top flap, because thats really all that 1505 is; a flat piece of cardboard with 1503 and 1504 hooked on the front. Also, in the notes for 1505, it says 'Value Pack containing (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.286)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I post through a Outlook Express, so I can't really link to it. It was posted in lugnet.admin.database on March 25. The subject is 'Scans for DUPLO 1503, 1504, 1505, and 2444' If you can't find it, I'll fire up the old web browser and find the exact (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.286)

  Re: 3416 ~ womens team

I posted some scans of a few Duplo sets and they still haven't been posted. I assumed there was a bunch of stuff waiting to be updated, until seeing something added less than an hour after it was posted. Any chance the scans I posted can be added (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

mail
(score: 0.286)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

I would be willing to help with writing reviews. Maybe some sort of CLSotW committee or something could be organized. Bryan Beckwith "LUGNET Admin" <todd@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:3ae1d6c5.175536...net.com... (...) The (...) week, (...) two (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

mail
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Spam spam spam, wonderful spam... (was Re: Fwd: GASOLINE PRICES

(...) Argh. If the ToS doesn't directly cover plain old spam, it really should, and in no uncertain terms. This is obviously a case of the sender just doing a bulk mail-out, as so fervently requested in the original message; I feel sorry for the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

mail
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) Yes, that would be fine, since we were discussing a more general "database" for Lego purposes and not the LUGNET database itself (for which there is lugnet.admin.database). I just hope that the discussion doesn't fizzle after only a couple of (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

(...) There are no mitigating circumstances after the first error. Terms of Service are Terms of Service. Violating them should lead to corrective action. If a person continues to violate, them, and shows that they have no understanding of why ToS's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) That would probably be more intuitive than lugnet.admin.database (or is that supposed to serve a different purpose). (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) Oh -- d'Oh -- well, OK, we could make lugnet.db into a group. Would you find that useful for discussing database things? (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.285)

  Re: Posting via mail

(...) Todd may have meant lugnet.admin.database. (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

mail
(score: 0.285)

More:  Next Page >>