 Administrative / General / 9168
9167  |  9169
Subject:
Todd, could you please resend me my password?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 02:16:08 GMT

Todd, my server won't let me send normal mail to you, so I'm sorry I have to
ask this way.  My system crashed and my settings are all messed up, and some
data was lost.  Right now I get prompted every time in lugnet replies if I
have read the terms of use, and I have to enter my vitals each time.  I'm
thinking this will be corrected if I log in, but it's been so long that I
have forgotten where I kept my password.  Please send it to my
trevor_pruden@hotmail.com account.  Thanks!

~Trev (Lunet user #474)