  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 826 – 845 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Partswise, is 3731 Pumpkin pack worth it?

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> wrote in message news:H0ssEp.22H@lugnet.com... (...) You might want to wait until the new 4106 bucket hit the stores. 4105 has started showing up in my area (found at Wal-Mart and K-Mart so far), hopefully 4106 (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Det där var skoj. En gång till!

Var hemma vid 22-tiden, riktigt trött var jag men var jag tvungen att bygga lite på X-wingen. :) Stämmer in i kören och säger tack till alla som var där, tror tröttheten satte in på söndageftermiddagen och jag var lite skeptisk till att vi skulle (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.se)

url
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Modelmaking Experience Query.

"Andrew Summersgill" <ajs@nospamblahblahblah.co.uk> wrote in message news:H09vt3.G91@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) it (...) Last time a RLD representative met us this side of the turnstiles and dished out tickets, so you need bring nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

query
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Items removed from Brickshelf

(...) Hi, the scan is still there: (URL) there was a change some time ago in the database, I think. You can reach the scans now in two different ways. Compare this two links: (URL) you start at brickshelf you get the first (new) form of URL. A lot (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Modelmaking Experience Query.

(...) dished (...) Cool, thanks Huw. Andrew. (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

query
(score: 0.427)

  Modelmaking Experience Query.

Stupid question of the day - got my confirmation from Red Letter Days, do I get sent an actual ticket in the post as well from Legoland or just show it the letter at the gate to get in? Regards, Andrew. (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

query
(score: 0.427)

  New higher resolution scans of 238 LEGO Idea Book No. 1 (Netherlands)

I decided to host these files myself since I can control the presentation (put facing pages next to each other, etc). Here is the URL: (URL) Enjoy, Eric (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

url
(score: 0.427)

  .adventurers needs your help!

Hi Adventurers! I need your help. As you can see I am trying to make this page a little more organised and a lot more interesting, and to do that I need a little help. Here's what I am looking for: Links to Brickshelf Galleries: I can find lots of (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

url
(score: 0.427)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday November 14

Folks, TexLUG Austin will be starting monthly meetings this month (woo-hoo!).  Here are the particulars (follow the URL for a map link): Date: The second Sunday every month (next meeting 11/14/04). Time: 2:30pm-5:30pm Location:     Austin Public (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

url
(score: 0.426)

  Re: A duck, a city, and a centerpiece.

(...) Thanks. You know what's funny? You're not the first person to ask me that. :) I used to be a cartoonist, but it's been over 10 years since I drew a daily cartoon strip. My fiancee said I should use photos of these guys as the characters in a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

url
(score: 0.426)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Definitely! To me it came up as trying to be hung off a LUGNET path which clearly is wrong unless I *really* missed a memo! FTX URLs can be tricky to get right. But hats off to Jake for bringing us this info in a hurry, FTX URL snafus are not (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

url
(score: 0.426)

  Re: duplicate post

(...) Ask an admin via email to have it cancelled. Please include the (web interface) URL of the post in question that needs cancellation in your note. You must be the author of the post and your note should make that easily verifiable for best (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.426)

  TexLUG Austin meeting Sunday November 14

Folks, TexLUG Austin will be starting monthly meetings this month (woo-hoo!). Here are the particulars (follow the URL for a map link): Date: The second Sunday every month (next meeting 11/14/04). Time: 2:30pm-5:30pm Location: Austin Public Library, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

url
(score: 0.426)

  Mech and starship slideshows at Philcon SF con

I'm running the Children's Program (ages 6-12) at the (URL) SF convention this December, and I've expanded my domain to include LEGO activities (for all ages). Among them, I'm compiling topical shorts from (URL) BrickFilms>, and a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

url
(score: 0.426)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

Just FYI, it seems some browsers (like IE6 aren't properly reading the URL string enclosed in angle bracets correctly, and including it when you click on the link, thus breaking the page. It might require manual editing of your post to fix it before (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

url
(score: 0.425)

  Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!

(...) I'm glad you like it since I'm not particularly satisfied with it: I guess that means that the decision of eventually uploading all my models instead of only my personal favorites was the right one... something for all. :-) (...) You might be (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

url
(score: 0.425)

  Re: news sources?

(...) I'm using Quicktime player to connect to BBC World. 1) Open QT Player 2) Open the Link drawer (small tab below the Play button) 3) Click BBC World DO NOT even bother clicking the ABC News link, it will just time out. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

qt
(score: 0.425)

  Re: PAB search

"azfirewolf" <wolfkiller@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:I6EH3H.22n@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) I think this is the sort of part you'd be better off buying from BrickLink. A quick search of BL for 1x2 red bricks yields some for less than $0.01 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

url
(score: 0.425)

  Re: Partsref DAT download problems?

(...) I've scratched my head about this as well, but I suppose Parts Tracker is just for unoffical files. To get an offical DAT file, you can just type a URL into your browser (substituting the correct part number, of course): (URL) This is (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

url
(score: 0.425)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) I might suggest combining sb_m, sb_m_loc, and sb_m_profile into sb_m, and just not fill in the _loc and _profile bits unless either supplied or member is a "full" member. Unless people can have multiple locations and profiles... Also, you (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

url
(score: 0.425)

More:  Next Page >>