 Off-Topic / Debate / 12514
Re: news sources?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 15:25:23 GMT

Christopher Weeks at clweeks@eclipse.net wrote:

Hey, does anyone know of any on-line news sources that aren't so congested?
I'm getting only a trickle of news here.

Chris

I'm using Quicktime player to connect to BBC World.

1) Open QT Player

2) Open the Link drawer (small tab below the Play button)

3) Click BBC World

DO NOT even bother clicking the ABC News link, it will just time out.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego